Their tutorial cards make mine look simple but I like how this one turned out! I really like this style of card so I think I will make some more of these and hopefully they will be more ornate with practice!lol!
and here is more of my finished projects...... this is my first exploding pop open card that I made for a friends birthday. I made this card for my cousins wedding. I made this card for my daughters friend. I made this for a work mate who was leaving. I made this card for my mums birthday. That is me now up to date! phew!!!!!!!
I am majorly behind with posting up projects so I am going to do it all in one hit so here goes...... This is an angled easel card I made for our wedding anniversary. This is a wedding book card i made for a friend. This is an easel card with hidden tag card. this is an embossed and inked sympathy card I made for a friend. That's part 1 done and part 2 will follow soon!
Here is a few things I have been up to lately..... I am BATMAN!lol! I used an embossing folder for the cracked effect and just cut a bat shape out and stained the edges with grey ink. I wrapped the birthday banner with chain to give it a bit more interest. I also made a matching bookmark using same techniques as the card then laminated it. This is a Drawer Card. I made a Butterfly template and stuck on assorted buttons. I made a enlarged matchbox and then attached an Easel Card to the top. Really cute!
Comments
Post a Comment